Weimako produces extruded and injection-moulded, sharpenable pen sleeves and pen caps, lipbalm sticks, jars, cans and closures in high quality according to customer specifications in multi-shift operation - both bio-based and made of classic plastics (e.g. PP).
Our production is located in Germany and works with modern extrusion and injection equipment.
Precision requires sophisticated plant technology and the right tools.
Therefore we use, among other things, production lines of the latest design - 'state of the art'. These guarantee the smallest tolerances in the outside diameter. This in turn enables a perfect surface for later decoration. You as a customer and we as a manufacturer benefit from cost reductions due to noticeably lower reject rates.
Our strength: Competence, know-how and experience
- in the treatment of bio-based, biodegradable, compostable materials,
- in the processing of bio-based composite materials such as PLA,
- in the reuse of natural and mineral materials.
Our production at a glance:
- Production in multi-shift operation
- Extrusion process on extruders of the latest typ
- Injection molding on DEMAG or Arburg lines
- All process steps according to GMP 2023/2006 - Energy according to DIN 16247-1:2012 - REACH-certified and compatible with EU requirements of the cosmetics industry 935/2004 and 2023/2006
- Quality Management System: DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 ff